Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How do I allow pop-ups on y card games. Canasta will not let me join a game even though I can join board games


How do I allow pop-ups on y card games. Canasta will not let me join a game even though I can join board games



Carol asked: Until recently I had no problem joining any game on yoahoo. Now I can join some games but not others. I get a message telling me set my browser to allow pop ups when I try to join some card games such as Canasta. How do I do this? I am a computer novice for sure. I have no idea why this happened or how to fix it. I will appreciate your help. Thank you.
http://www.e-blackjack.eu/how-do-i-allow-pop-ups-on-y-card-games-canasta-will-not-let-me-join-a-game-even-though-i-can-join-board-games/

Casual: Purchased Power Grid



Socializing over a game is my favorite form of entertainment. So Im very excited about this new board game I just bought! Ive already had a chance to play it once but that really only helped hurdle the learning curve for next time. I want to personally give a shout-out to my favorite game makers, Rio Grande Games, for creating such amazingly complex games like Power Grid and Puerto Rico. And thank you for ushering in an era of death to the dice. Its so refreshing to buy a new game and le
http://calelivingston.wordpress.com/2008/08/01/casual-purchased-power-grid/

Permanent link to Halo Board Game Announced



Halo Board Game Announced Posted in Hobbies - Board Games at 5:09 pm by trigger Halo Board Game Announced Featuring the same premise and characters as the video game, the Halo Interactive Strategy Game offers a modular board that can be reconfigured to create a virtually limitless game play experience. Scid Pocket for Windows Mobile Found under: Freeware, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, Games, Here we have another game software. But the game I am talking about is chess one of the oldest
http://NEWSROOOM.INFO/Sports-Leisure/hobbies---board-games/halo-board-game-announced-4/



No comments: